Padshop is a Granular Synthesizer.
Each layer consists of two LFOs that offer a choice of six wave shapes, two ADSR envelopes that can be applied to various sound parameters and one oscillator for generating up to eight grain streams with different parameters.
Padshop was released in 2012.
- 2 independent layers with individual oscillator, edit and effect sections.
- Up to 8 grains per oscillator
- 400 presets
- 12 filter types
- Step modulator for triggering oscilators, filters, amplification and panning
- 2 LFOs for filters and amp envelopes
- Mono & Poly mode with Legato and Glide
Padshop Pro Edit
Padshop pro is an enhanced version of Padshop and adds more features.
- Drag and drop Sample import
- 3-band parametric EQ
- Algorithmic reverb
- 50 more presets